How we do it
Consultants in different roles
- Experienced developers, mainly in java, dotnet and similar programming languages.
- Solid expertise in developing and managing mission-critical systems in various businesses.
- System and integration architects with the ability to design and implement business critical solutions.
- Senior Project Manager that can drive agile development in a structured and professional manner.
- Deployment Manager with solid experience in deploying large mission-critical systems.
- Rollout Manager with extensive experience in running complex, international roll-out project.
- Configuration Manager with a knack for setting up and running version and change management in large international projects.
- Business and requirements analysts who can drive both business modeling, data modeling and requirements work.
- Test manager with deep experience in test management, test strategies and hands on testing.
- Experts in various fields such as information security and automated testing.
- Investigations and studies such as open source solutions and security solutions
- Development projects
- Training & mentoring
- Application management, mission-critical systems, business commitment, SLA, etc.
- Turnkey solutions for project and process support, including hosting, support and management.
Quality is created during analysis/development
and verified by tests
“IT’S A LOT EASIER TO CHANGE THINGS YOU CAN SEE AND MEASURE. WORKING IN A GLASS BOX IS A GREAT THING FOR BOTH SUPPLIERS AND CUSTOMERS.”A